Various fandoms, Disney/Disneyland (I am an artisan for the parks, and occasionally there will be humble bragging when I see something I helped Mickey out on), with other things that tickle my fancy thrown in just for fun. Enjoy!
Bates Motel, Vikings, and ORPHAN BLACK. Three show panels in a row with three awesome, kickass lead women who are intricately written and developed. Maybe there is hope after all.
We are two rows from the back of the room. Who the HELL thought this was an acceptably sized room for the Orphan Black panel? The line was INSANE. #sdcc #orphan black
I KNEW THAT WAS SOMEONE FAMOUS IN THERE.
I brushed up against Norman. Hey there, world.
I actually brought a second messenger bag to Slytherin up, but realized while getting ready that it isn’t necessary. This one works fine. If anyone asks about the bear, I’ll say it’s Draco’s.
A display of EVERY Star Wars Lego minifig ever produced. Obviously I need all of them. But especially the Hans and Leias. And the random holiday Vader.
- Is that smell of BO coming from me or everyone else?
- Where the hell am I?
- What is everyone standing in line for? Should I be standing with them?
- Is that person cosplaying from something, or are they just dressed uniquely?
- Is that person cosplaying from something I know, or is the…
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
LEGO Star Wars – 15th Anniversary Minifigure Display at SDCC
- Includes over 600 LEGO Star Wars minifigures, one of everyone minifigure ever produced
- Measures 6.5’ high
- Includes 54,404 LEGO bricks
- Required 500 hours to design and build
- Weighs 268 lbs.
I AM GOING TO STARE AT THIS FOR TEN HOURS.